Happy New Year! Welcome to the January Meal Plan! In order to stay organized in January, I have scheduled our meals for the next month. I am excited to share this with you because I know how hard it can be to plan ahead. As a mom that works from home, I understand all the responsibilities and tasks parents take on, regardless of whether we have sufficient time or energy or not. Making healthy meals for your family does not have to be difficult. Let me help!
I have come up with this list of meals. Most are from Wildtree’s awesome meal plans and the others are from an amazing fellow mom blogger. Keep in mind that this is my first time planning meals a month in advance so it may take me a bit to get in the groove. I am posting this meal plan now in case you would like to try the recipes with me in January. Otherwise, you can wait for my final verdict later on and implement this plan in February.
I am an Independent Representative for Wildtree and will be including their Make Fresh Dinners bundle and a Wildtree Workshop kit as part of the plan. Wildtree offers all-natural and organic meal time solutions to help you put a healthy meal on the table in minutes.
Wildtree has helped my family transition from eating out several times a week to just twice a month. Some of the recipes I will not be able to share as they are part of the bundle but do not fret! There are tons of recipes on the Wildtree website that you can use if you do not want to purchase the bundle.
I am also including some recipes from a new cookbook I have been wanting to try. Nourished Beginnings Baby Food is for all ages and is written by my blogger friend, Renee Kohley, over at Raising Generation Nourished. We are on a tight grocery budget so I understand if buying the Wildtree bundles and/or the cookbook is not possible. Just take what you can from this meal plan and I will try to make next month’s a bit more user-friendly.
I love themed meals, therefore, I have embraced Meatless Monday and Taco Tuesday and planned vegetarian meals on Mondays and taco-inspired meals on Tuesdays! Also, January 20th is National Cheese Lover’s Day which will feature Wildtree’s Cheddar & Herb Skillet Meal. If you have any other themed meal ideas, comment below and let me know!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. The price you pay for items remains the same, however, I may receive a small portion of the profit for recommending my favorite products.
Materials you will need:
- Nourished Beginnings Baby Food by Renee Kohley (NBBF) – This cookbook is by Renee Kohley over at Raising Generation Nourished. Make sure to check out her blog, Facebook and Instagram for additional recipe ideas.
- Easy Breezy Slow Cooker Wildtree Workshop Kit (EBSC) – This freezer meal kit includes seven full-size Wildtree products, a shopping list, prep instructions, recipes, labels and a freezer inventory. This kit includes the dry goods necessary to make ten freezer meals that serve 4-6 people each at $3-4 per serving. You will have leftover seasonings after making the ten meals. If you have a smaller family, you can split the meals in half and make 20 meals that serve 2-3 people.
- Make Fresh Dinners Bundle (MFD) – This bundle is 50% off with the workshop kit and includes eight step-by-step recipes!
- Creamy Potato & Leek Soup (NBBF 89)
- Taco Stuffed Peppers (MFD)
- Slow Cooker Pastured Chicken (NBBF 36)
- Grass-Fed Beef Roast (NBBF 34)
- Chicken Zoodle Soup (NBBF 115)
- Zoodle Spaghetti and Meatballs (NBBF 111)
- Hearty Roasted Root Veggie Soup (NBBF 84)
- Taco Turkey Chili (MFD)
- Italian Beef Sandwich & Garlic Aioli (EBSC)
- Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken (EBSC)
- Slow Cooker Chili & Veggies (NBBF 165)
- Flavorful Lentil Soup (NBBF 167)
- Taco Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (MFD)
- Baked Stuffed Spaghetti Squash (MFD)
- Cheddar Chicken & Broccoli Soup (MFD)
- Pork & Pineapple Rice Bowls (EBSC)
- Bruschetta Chicken Pasta (EBSC)
- Ratatouille (Uses leftover ingredients from MFD)
- Thai Tuna Wraps (Uses leftover ingredient from MFD)
- Herbes De Provence Roast Chicken (Uses leftover ingredient from MFD)
- Hawiian Meatballs (EBSC)
- Garlicky Chicken (EBSC)
- Sweet & Spicy Thai Carrot Soup (MFD)
- Carnitas (EBSC)
I will post a week by week update on how this meal plan is going and a final verdict with personal recommendations and suggestions. Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for daily updates!